Dress Up Your Windows With Waverly Curtains
Waverly and Waverly curtains has been a well known name in the interior design industry for many years. There is a pattern, color or design style that will please any home decorator. Their collections include ready made window treatments, fabric by the yard and bedding along with coordinating paint, trim, rugs and decorative items for traditional, contemporary, transitional and country interiors.
Waverly Home Classics
Part of Waverly’s vast line of fabrics and home decor items includes their Waverly Home Classics collection.
This collection offers a coordinating line of wallpaper, accessories, ready made bedding and window treatments, paint, trim, rugs and fabric by the yard; taking the worry out of choosing the right paint color or complimentary fabric.
Many homeowners and designers enjoy mixing and matching patterns but are simply unsure of how to achieve the desired affect. The Home Classics collection does the hard work for you and offers many different solutions for you to choose from; so no more worrying about whether this print goes with that floral or this check coordinates with that stripe.
Waverly offers a large selection of ready made window treatments that include valances and drapery panels.
A valance is a piece of fabric that is placed at the top of a window frame. It may be combined with coordinating panels or shades or left on its own. Waverly Home Classics collection offers many valance styles including mock roman shades, jabots and pleated or ruffled valances.
Drapery panel styles range from simple and elegant sheer panels that can be shirred onto a simple drapery rod to contemporary panels that feature metal grommet openings that slide onto a sleek metal rod. For those of you who prefer something a bit more elegant and/or traditional, panels and valances are available in a pinch pleat style that can be created out of many different fabric designs.
Coordinating trims will add that all important detail to your window treatments. Choose from braids, cording, gimp and tassel fringe for a true designer look.
All of these ready made styles are easy to hang and available in any of hundreds of fabric and trim choices.
Just a few to consider are:
- Country Life, a toile pattern featuring bucolic scenes of early American country life. It is available in traditional shades of red or black and is appropriate for use as window valances and coordinating panels in a bedroom, casual living area or breakfast room and kitchen space.
- The Country Coordinates II collection features a classic blue and white ticking pattern that is perfect for use as window treatments in a kitchen, laundry area, child’s bedroom or play area or a rustic cabin or a lake house.
- Floral patterns that are lightly tea stained or in a subtle color combination add a bit of history and romance to a country setting. Consider a floral fabric from the Southern Charm collection for a bedroom, reading nook or an old-fashioned dining and kitchen space.
These are just a few suggestions from over 2000 fabrics available for Waverly curtains.
To make your decorating easy, along with Waverly Home Classics mentioned above, Waverly has created several different collections that refer to specific rooms in your home or specific decorating styles.
- Sun n Shade is Waverly’s collection of indoor/outdoor fabrics. These fabrics have been treated to withstand harmful outdoor elements such as damaging UV rays and harsh weather. They are also moisture and mildew resistant and durable enough to stand up to any thing your kids and pets can dish out. While developed for outdoor use, they are beautiful and comfortable enough to be used indoors as well. Contemporary prints such as trellis and geometric patterns are available along with traditional outdoor designs that include botanicals, awning stripes and whimsical scenes.
- Waverly Baby offers several baby products in pretty pastels and sweet patterns that include dots, stripes and a variety of other youth oriented designs. These fabrics can be used for window treatments, bedding and coordinated storage items such as storage boxes, diaper stackers, lamp shades etc.
All of these fabric collections also offer coordinating trims, wallpaper, rugs and paint.
Waverly really is one stop shopping for all of your curtains and other window treatments needs.